FunFair (FUN) is a cryptocurrency used on Funfair platform which objective is to decentralize the gaming platform or the online casinos to make them more fun, less complicated and inexpensive. FunFair Team envisions to provide an open, efficient and entertaining platform for casino operators, affiliates, game developers and players using blockchain technology. The platform also offers high levels of transparency and protection to the player. It is imperative to note that FUN is an ERC-20 token. Below is a guide on where and how to buy FunFair coin.
Where to buy FunFair (FUN)
Buying FunFair (FUN) is complicated at all. Just like other altcoins, you can but it on major cryptocurrency exchanges in the market. Here are the main exchanges that support FunFair (FUN):
How to buy FunFair (FUN)
If you want to have some FUN, the process is pretty simple. BUT, you cannot buy the coins directly using the fiat money- you can only trade Ether or Bitcoin for FUN. So how do you go about it? Well, for starters, we are going to take you through step by step on how to buy FunFair (FUN). We are going to break the guide into three sections Setting up a Funfair wallet, buying Ethereum and lastly exchanging Ethereum for Funfair. If you already have an ether wallet, you can skip the first step.
Setting up a Funfair wallet
- First, go to MYETHERWALLET and set up a password. Make sure that the password is hard to guess while at the same, one which you won’t forget. Press “create a new wallet” and you
- The next step is to click “Download Keystore File” tab. Read everything in that file and if back it up somewhere safe. A USB drive would work well. Then, click “I understand. Continue”.
- This is the stage where you provided with an encrypted private key. Print it out and delete all references to it from your computer. DO NOT SHARE IT WITH ANYONE. Next, click ‘save your ’
- Open the wallet. Start by selecting the ‘Keystore File’ option, then upload the keystore file you saved in step 2, then enter your password. Then scroll down the page now to see your opened wallet.
- The long string of letter and numbers Labelled ‘Your Address’ is where your FunFair coins will be sent. Copy the link and keep it somewhere safe.
- Coinbase account. In this case, recommend that you use the coinbase as the best Ethreum exchange- it is the safest. For the first time buyers, you need to register with coinbase. You will need to enter a name, email, and
- Verify your email account and Supply coinbase with all the verification details as requested. After a short period, your account will be verified to make the first purchase.
- Now it’s time to purchase Ethereum using fiat money. In Coinbase, click “Buy/Sell” and select ‘Ethereum.’ Choose the payment method and amount you wish to purchase.
- Confirm your transaction and your Ethereum will be added to your account.
Buy FunFair (FUN) on Binance
- Login to your Binance account and if you don’t have one, create and verify it. Send your Ether over to Binance
- Fund your Binance wallet by buying crypto from coinbase. So click “Funds” and then deposit.
- Search Ether on Binance and click deposit. Now you will need to copy the ETH address and use it as the destination address at your Coinbase account. It will only take a few minutes for the ETH to be credited to your Binance
- Click the “exchange” link on the page, go to ‘Basic’ and search for FUN/ETH pair.
- Under FUN/Eth chart, you will find the ‘Buy FUN’ tab.
- Go ahead and Click on the “BUY FUN” button and you are done.
Storing FunFair (FUN)
Once you have FunFair tokens, withdraw them to your wallet rather than leaving them on the exchange. That, your coin will be safe in your control. Since FUN is an ERC20 token, the funfair wallet (MyEtherWallet) that we opened in the initial stage is perfect for storage. If you need a more secure storage, there are numerous hardware wallets out there. Ledger Nano S and Trezor are some of the trusted and reliable offline wallets. Hardware wallets such as Ledger Nano S and Trezor are also compatible with MYETHERWALLET.
That is how easy it is to buy and keep your FunFair coins safe.