What is Bitcore ?
Bitcore (BTX) is a cryptocurrency based on bitcoin technology that focuses towards payment systems. A new blockchain was created with Bitcore, making it one of the smallest size blockchains around, being a fraction of the size of bitcoin. In this Article, we will learn how to buy Bitcore (BTX) each step at a time !
Where to buy Bitcore
For anyone unsure of how to buy Bitcore, the process isn’t too difficult. First, you need to select an exchange platform that sells the cryptocurrency. There are a few options to choose from, including:
How to buy Bitcore with Bitcoin
To buy Bitcore, you also need to purchase another type of cryptocurrency, as there is currently no way to buy BTX using just cash. Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the best choices in this regard, as they are easy to buy and exchange with almost every other currency, including Bitcore.
Step One – Register with Cryptopia
Before buying bitcoin, you need to register with an exchange selling Bitcore. Doing so makes it quick and easy to store and exchange bitcoin for Bitcore. So, do the following:
- Register an account with Cryptopia, remembering to bring identification to verify your details.
- After registering an account, select the B at the top right hand of the screen.
- Choose the deposit option.
- Search for the cryptocurrency to despot, which in this case is bitcoin (BTC).
- Save the deposit address provided after choosing bitcoin
Step Two – Buying Bitcoin at Coinbase
The easiest way to buy bitcoin is to visit Coinbase. It’s a popular website and one of the easiest for purchasing a variety of the most common cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin and Ethereum.
Register an account at Coinbase – be sure to bring some form of ID to verify all your personal information you register.
Coinbase accepts credit cards and bank transfers as payment methods, so it’s the easiest to use for beginners.
Also, the fact it follows strict rules regarding ID verification makes generally the most reliable and secure exchange site for this step.
After registering with Coinbase, take the following steps:
- Select the buy sell tab at the top menu
- Choose bitcoin (or Ethereum if you prefer) and choose an amount to spend in dollars
- Select the buy button and then confirm your purchase
- When you are at the payment option, you will be asked to provide a wallet address to store the bitcoin – copy the bitcoin deposit address saved from your Cryptopia account
Step Three – Buying Bitcore with Bitcoin Using Cryptopia
Wait for your bitcoin to transfer to Cryptopia. This is relatively quick, taking between 15 to 30 minutes to transfer. Check your account and look for a bitcoin balance to appear.
After it transfers, take the following steps:
- Go to the exchange tab
- Select the BTC/BTX option from the list of exhanges
- Choose how much bitcoin you wish to spend on Bitcore
- Complete the transaction, following the guidelines provided
Now, you should have Bitcore appearing in your balance. It’s a good idea to store your Bitcore on a secure wallet away from Cryptopia’s website. Simply select the withdraw BTX and provide a wallet address.